From 17 to 22 of september 2018
Sept, 17: Visit to the ancient town of Tharros (8th century B.C.) + 2 hours italian conversation lesson
Sept, 18: Tasting grey mullet bottarga along the Phoenix routes + 2 hours italian conversation lesson
Sept, 19: Truffle hunting tour + 2 hours italian conversation lesson
Sept, 20: Visit to a small Museum of Country life and Vernaccia tasting + 2 hours italian conversation lesson
Sept, 21: Cooking lesson: Casizolu cheese and tasting + 2 hours italian conversation lesson
Sept, 22: Autumn in Barbagia – a day in Orani
DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
You’re fascinated by traditions… But you’d never miss out the genuine taste of our cousine… Yet you really need to live pristine nature… Ain’t you?
You don’t need to give up anything! Choose our perfect mix of experiences!
Join us on this incredible 100% SARDINIA tour.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- Duration: six days a week
- 10-12: italian lesson
- 16-18: language&culture experience
- It includes:
- 10 hours italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with italian people. A qualified italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- 15 hours experiences: you will learn sardinian art, history, nature, food and traditions by skilful, passionate and expert guides**. And you will practice your italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from beginners to advanced
- Price: 390 €***
* According to weather conditions or overbooking reasons time-schedule may have little variations.
** According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!
*** The more you stay, the less you pay! From the second week you book with SLANG, we can grant you a 10% discount on the total amount!