From 5 to 10 of november 2018
Nov, 5: Herbs in kitchen. Go hiking for herbal harvest + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
Nov, 6: History of Vernaccia: winery visit and wine tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
Nov, 7: Cooking lesson: sardinian traditional almond pastry + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
Nov, 8: Cooking lesson: pecorino cheese + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
Nov, 9: Mirto Liquors, distillates and spirits tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
Nov, 10: Autumn in Barbagia – a day in Nuoro (NU)
DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
We are sardinian. We passionately believe in good food. We live in a land of colours, flavours, parfumes. Come and meet the people who, with love, preserves traditional cousine, produces good products and creates new and inspired tastes.
Join us on this incredible FOOD&WINE tour.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- Duration: six days a week
- 10-12: Italian lesson
- 16-18: language&culture experience
- It includes:
- 10 hours Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- 15 hours experiences: you will see how skilful craftsmen and expert producers bring high quality to our cousine**. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
- Price: 390 €**
* According to weather conditions or overbooking reasons time-schedule may have little variations.
** According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!
*** The more you stay, the less you pay! From the second week you book with SLANG, we can grant you a 10% discount on the total amount!