Do you want our staff to guide you? We can plan for you a “Ready-to-live” week.
Join us on this incredible 100% SARDINIA week.
You’re fascinated by traditions… But you’d never miss out the genuine taste of our cuisine… Yet you really need to live an untouched nature… Ain’t you?
You don’t need to give up anything! Choose our perfect mix of experiences!
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- standard course (24 hours): 12 hours of Italian lessons + 12 hours of cultural activities
- intensive course (35 hours): 20 hours of Italian lessons + 15 hours of cultural activities
- It includes:
- Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- Cultural activities: you will learn sardinian art, history, nature, food and traditions by skilful, passionate and expert guides*. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
Here’s one example of your 100% Sardinia experience.
DAY 1: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to Nuraghe Losa (15th-13th century B.C.) and Santa Cristina sanctuary (12th-11th century B.C.)
DAY 1: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to Pinuccio Sciola Home Museum
DAY 1: Italian conversation lesson + Tour on horseback on the beach
DAY 1: Italian conversation lesson + Clay pottery workshop
DAY 1: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to a craft brewery and beer tasting
* According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!