DAY 1: Visit to Nuraghe Losa (15th-13th century B.C.) and Santa Cristina sanctuary (12th-11th century B.C.) + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 1: Visit to Pinuccio Sciola Home Museum + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 1: Tour on horseback on the beach + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 1: Clay pottery workshop + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 1: Visit to a craft brewery and beer tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 1: full day experience.
DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
You’re fascinated by traditions… But you’d never miss out the genuine taste of our cousine… Yet you really need to live an untouched nature… Ain’t you?
You don’t need to give up anything! Choose our perfect mix of experiences!
Join us on this incredible 100% SARDINIA tour.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- Duration: six days a week
- 10-12: Italian lesson
- 16-18: language&culture experience
- It includes:
- 10 hours Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- 15 hours experiences: you will learn sardinian art, history, nature, food and traditions by skilful, passionate and expert guides**. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
- Price: 390 €***
* According to weather conditions or overbooking reasons time-schedule may have little variations.
** According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!
*** The more you stay, the less you pay! From the second week you book with SLANG, we can grant you a 10% discount!