Do you want our staff to guide you? We can plan for you a “Ready-to-live” week.
Join us on this incredible FOOD & WINE week.
We are sardinian. We passionately believe in good food. We live in a land of colours, flavours, parfumes. Come and meet the people who, with love, preserves traditional cuisine, produces good products and creates new and inspired tastes.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- standard course (24 hours): 12 hours of Italian lessons + 12 hours of cultural activities
- intensive course (35 hours): 20 hours of Italian lessons + 15 hours of cultural activities
- It includes:
- Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- Cultural activities: you will see how skilful craftsmen and expert producers bring high quality to our cuisine*. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
Here’s one example of your Food & Wine experience.
Day 1: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to Bovale winery and wine tasting
Day 2: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to a beekeeping and honey tasting
Day 3: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to an organic olive oil mill and olive oil smell tasting
Day 4: Italian conversation lesson + Cooking lesson: sardinian traditional bakery
Day 5: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to a craft brewery and beer tasting
* According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!