Come and see how skilful craftsmen bring high quality to our cuisine, and in the meantime you will quickly learn Italian.
You can choose an intensive or standard course.
Or if you want our staff to guide you, we can plan for you a “Ready-to-live” week.
Join us on this incredible FOOD & WINE week.
We are sardinian. We passionately believe in good food. We live in a land of colours, flavours, parfumes. Come and meet the people who, with love, preserves traditional cuisine, produces good products and creates new and inspired tastes.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- standard course: 12 hours of Italian lessons + 6 cultural activities
- intensive course: 18 hours of Italian lessons + 6 cultural activities
- It includes:
- Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- Cultural activities: you will see how skilful craftsmen and expert producers bring high quality to our cuisine*. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
HERE’S ONE EXAMPLE OF YOUR FOOD & WINE EXPERIENCE.
Day 1: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to Bovale winery and wine tasting
Day 2: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to a beekeeping and honey tasting
Day 3: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to an organic olive oil mill and olive oil smell tasting
Day 4: Italian conversation lesson + Cooking lesson: sardinian traditional bakery
Day 5: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to a craft brewery and beer tasting
Day 6: Italian conversation lesson + Cooking lesson: making Pecorino cheese
* According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!