Do you want our staff to guide you? We can plan for you a “Ready-to-live” week.
Join us on this incredible HISTORY & ART week.
Take a trip back to the past and tradition. Strong and expert hands, wise and passionate people will show you the artistic and historical heritage of an ancient land.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- standard course (24 hours): 12 hours of Italian lessons + 12 hours of cultural activities
- intensive course (35 hours): 20 hours of Italian lessons + 15 hours of cultural activities
- It includes:
- Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- Cultural activities: you will be guided through sardinian art, history and traditions by skilful craftsmen, passionate artists and expert guides*. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
Here’s one example of your History & Art experience.
DAY 1: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to Nuraghe Losa (15th-13th century B.C.) and Santa Cristina sanctuary (12th-11th century B.C.)
DAY 2: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to Pinuccio Sciola Home Museum
DAY 3: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to Marceddì’s Sea Museum
DAY 4: Italian conversation lesson + Clay pottery workshop
DAY 5: Italian conversation lesson + Visit to an organic olive oil mill and olive oil smell tasting
* According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!