DAY 1: Visit to Nuraghe Losa (15th-13th century B.C.) and Santa Cristina sanctuary (12th-11th century B.C.) + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 2: Visit to Pinuccio Sciola Home Museum + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 3: Visit to Marceddì’s Sea Museum + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 4: Clay pottery workshop + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 5: Visit to an organic olive oil mill and olive oil smell tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 6: Autumn in Barbagia – a day in Gavoi (NU)
DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Take a trip back to the past and tradition. Strong and expert hands, wise and passionate people will show you the artistic and historical heritage of an ancient land.
Join us on this incredible HISTORY&ART tour.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- Duration: six days a week
- 10-12: Italian lesson
- 16-18: language&culture experience
- It includes:
- 10 hours Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- 15 hours experiences: you will be guided through sardinian art, history and traditions by skilful craftsmen, passionate artists and expert guides**. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
- Price: 390 €***
* According to weather conditions or overbooking reasons time-schedule may have little variations.
** According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!
*** The more you stay, the less you pay! From the second week you book with SLANG, we can grant you a 10% discount!