As we love to consider language and culture as one, we love teaching both inside the classroom – during communicative lesson with qualified mother tongue teachers – and outside the school, in real linguistic situations while discovering our culture and getting in touch with local people.
After the morning lessons, we bring our students to have activities where to practice Italian and get deep into the culture as: clay pottery workshop and artcrafts, local typical food tasting, hiking and sports in the nature, visits to winery and craft brewery, pastry and cooking lessons, birdwatching by byke, historical trekking and much more.
Tailor-made courses: no one but you knows what’s better for your learning process. That’s why we’d love to set you free to scheduling yourself how many hours of lessons and activities to take per day and select your favorite route.
Anyway, if you need help in choosing, we can also offer you some Ready-to-live weeks. Each one of these is available in:
- INTENSIVE WEEK: 18 hours of Italian lessons and 6 cultural activities per week at a price of 450 €.
- STANDARD WEEK: 12 hours of Italian lessons and 6 cultural activities per week (Standard week) at a price of 390 €.
- Food & Wine: an itinerary to taste all the genuine sardinian cuisine, thanks to expert and passionate producers;
- History & Art: an itinerary to discover our great historical and artistic heritage, meeting skillful craftmen and guides.
- Nature & Sport: an itinerary to live fun activities inside the untouched nature;
- 100% Sardinia: an itinerary thought as a mix of all the activities we offer.
The total price includes:
- Italian lessons
- Cultural activities
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
Our lessons take place either inside or outside the school.
Our teachers are mother-tongue and qualified for teaching Italian to foreigners (CEDILS). The didactic method is based on a communicative approach. Our small group classes are designed to create a positive and productive atmosphere. And private lessons are also available. We warmly welcome students of all ages and Italian skill level.
But lessons go on also once out of the classroom, where you can improve your Italian language skills in real linguistic situations and get in touch with local people, enjoying your stay having fun and breathtaking experience.
Every single activity has a special guide: your senses. You can live what Sardinia really is by touching, smelling, watching, hearing and tasting.
You will have a great learning experience during your holiday in Sardinia, one of the most amazing island in the Mediterranean sea. You can learn and practice Italian language while discovering our surprising culture!