Do you want our staff to guide you? Here’s one and more examples of learning experiences ready-to-live.
DAY 1: Workshop: making traditional Pane Pintau + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 2: Tasting grey mullet bottarga along the Phoenix routes + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 3: Visit to a lavender field and vernaccia tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 4: Truffle hunting tour + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 5: Cooking lesson: Casizolu cheese and tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 6: One day experience
We are sardinian. We passionately believe in good food. We live in a land of colours, flavours, parfumes. Come and meet the people who, with love, preserves traditional cuisine, produces good products and creates new and inspired tastes.
Join us on this incredible FOOD & WINE week.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- Duration: six days a week
- 10-12: Italian lesson
- 16-18: cultural activities
- It includes:
- 10 hours Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- 15 hours experiences: you will see how skilful craftsmen and expert producers bring high quality to our cuisine**. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
- Price: 390 €
* According to weather conditions or overbooking reasons time-schedule may have little variations.
** According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!