Do you want our staff to guide you? Here’s one and more examples of learning experiences ready-to-live.
DAY 1: Visit to the ancient town of Tharros (8th century B.C.) + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 2: Visit to a beekeeping and honey tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 3: Visit to a small Museum of Country life and Vernaccia tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 4: Trachyte sculpture workshop + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 5: Along the phoenix routes to taste grey mullet bottarga + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 6: full day excursion
Take a trip back to the past and tradition. Strong and expert hands, wise and passionate people will show you the artistic and historical heritage of an ancient land.
Join us on this incredible HISTORY & ART week.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- Duration: six days a week
- 10-12: Italian lesson
- 16-18: cultural activities
- It includes:
- 10 hours of Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- 15 hours of cultural activities: you will be guided through sardinian art, history and traditions by skilful craftsmen, passionate artists and expert guides**. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from beginners to advanced
- Price: 390 €
* According to weather conditions or overbooking reasons time-schedule may have little variations.
** According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!