Do you want our staff to guide you? Here’s one and more examples of learning experiences ready-to-live.
DAY 1: Visit to the ancient town of Tharros (8th century B.C.) + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 2: Tasting grey mullet bottarga along the Phoenix routes + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 3: Truffle hunting tour + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 4: Visit to a small Museum of Country life and Vernaccia tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 5: Cooking lesson: Casizolu cheese and tasting + 2 hours Italian conversation lesson
DAY 5: full day experience
You’re fascinated by traditions… But you’d never miss out the genuine taste of our cuisine… Yet you really need to live an untouched nature… Ain’t you?
You don’t need to give up anything! Choose our perfect mix of experiences!
Join us on this incredible 100% SARDINIA week.
Here are all the details:
- Start: on mondays
- Duration: six days a week
- 10-12: Italian lesson
- 16-18: cultural activities
- It includes:
- 10 hours of Italian lessons: you will quickly learn how to communicate with Italian people. A qualified Italian mother tongue teacher will help you in small group classes or one-to-one conversation.
- 15 hours of cultural activities: you will learn sardinian art, history, nature, food and traditions by skilful, passionate and expert guides**. And you will practice your Italian!
- SLANG welcome kit
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- 24/7 assistance service
- For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level
- Price: 390 €
* According to weather conditions or overbooking reasons time-schedule may have little variations.
** According to the season we offer the best activity to make your experience unforgettable!